Configure OpenSMTPd under OpenBSD with MySQL / SSL / Postfixadmin / Amavis / Clamav / SpamAssassin / Packet Filter / DKIM / DMARC
As you can see, this article is really big, it took me a lot of time to write it, and I tried to be very precise, especially with detailed schemas.
The goal of this article is to explain how to make the most complete SMTP server configuration with OpenSMTPd :
- OpenSMTPd with MySQL and SSL
- Postfixadmin with httpd / MySQL / OpenSMTPd
- Amavid / Clamav / SpamAssasin with OpenSMTPd
- Secure your SMTPd with PacketFilter
- Install and configure the DKIM and DMARC tools